Competition terms and conditions
Competition terms and conditions:
- One randomly drawn winner will get a credit of $2000 inc.GST towards supply and install of home energy products from Sustainability Trust's range:
- Ceiling / underfloor insulation from Pink Batts or GreenStuf
- Ducted heating from Fujitsu or Panasonic
- Heat pumps from Fujitsu, Panasonic or Mitsubishi
- Ventilation systems from Smart Vent
- LED downlights from LumNZ
Browse online to see our most popular products. The right product, brand and model for a home is determined by a home assessment and what is available from our suppliers. We reserve the right to determine what can be supplied and installed.
- No payment or purchase is required. Competition entry is by the contact form below, limited to one entry per person.
- Competition entries open 30.11.17 and close 31.01.18. The random winner will be contacted 02.02.18.
- This giveaway is valid for new supply and installs projects, supplied and installed after 30.11.18 in one eligible property. There is no cash value to the voucher and no refunds for unspent funds. It can be used as part-payment.
- Homeowners (owner-occupiers and landlords) of properties within Wellington city, the Hutt, Porirua and Kapiti Coast (up to and including Waikanae) are eligible to apply. Unfortunately tenants and under 18s may not enter.
- There must be a home assessment before the supply and install of products. This is to ensure that we can provide the best product for the property and customer needs. Our Home Energy Assessors will help advise, measure and offer solutions from our product range for the property. If the property is unsuitable for the products available the prize will be passed onto another entrant. This is at Sustainability Trust's discretion.
- A short case study and photos will be taken of the winner at their newly improved home. By entering this competition you agree to take part in this if you win.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Return to competition page and entry form.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get Sustainability Trust's news, events and specials straight to your inbox every month